Sunday, June 14, 2009

Addressing A Growing Concern

There's a growing trend I've recently noticed in people while driving. I'd like to take a moment, as a public service, to address this concern.

When you're driving along a two lane residential street, and a vehicle is parked on your side of the street, it is your responsibility to stop and wait behind the parked vehicle if another vehicle is coming down the street in the oncoming lane.

It is not acceptable for you to drive around the parked vehicle without consideration for the vehicle in the oncoming lane. It is not that driver's responsibility to stop and wait for you.

I swear to God, I will keep going and let you hit me, because you are in my lane. If you hit me in my lane it is automatically your fault, because you are in my lane. Fuck, the argument could be made that you intentionally crossed into the oncoming lane for the purpose of crashing into me, because that's certainly what it would look like.

So, in summary, stay on your own side of the street.


np: VNV Nation - "Saviour"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home