Sunday, February 15, 2009

Delusions Of Persecution And Grandeur

If you want to talk about music fans who take their music way too seriously, I don't think you could find many music fans more needlessly elitist than progressive music fans. So I'm going to wreck their shit, just for the fun of it.

I think it should be illegal to clone Jon Anderson.


It's definitely true of Cypress Hill's "Rock Superstar."


If there's one thing that says "dead air for radio," it's Van Der Graaf Generator.


When the next word after "without exception" is "except," you've invalidated your argument in 100% of all cases ever without exception.


You must launch into a homicidal tirade whenever anyone so much as mentions Trent Reznor. No exceptions, or you're not a "true" prog fan.


Genesis will go down in history as the band that made "Invisible Touch," and Peter Gabriel will always be remembered for that "Sledgehammer" video. No one gives a shit about Wind and Wurthering.


Hitler knew deep down that his taste in genetics was superior, and we all know how well that worked out for everyone involved.


I find it terrifying that you wouldn't just know if monkeys were flying out of your butt.


Music's elitists strike again.


Schizophrenia, most likely.


I have to explain what it is and then they tell me how big a moron I am.


"Sexify My Minimalist Neoclassical Revisionist Fugue in 9/8"


I just found a frog in my back yard. Is this prog?


You've just begun to notice this? What are you in, 1975?


Pretentious noodling or a shrieking eunuch, to name a couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home