Sunday, December 28, 2008

Practical New Year's Advice From Yahoo!Answers

I decided to go to Yahoo!Answers for some practical New Year's advice. I also threw in a couple leftover Christmas questions out of sheer laziness. Tis the season!

The disillusion of Santa will make it easier for them when they grow up and decide God doesn't exist.


It looks like someone didn't get invited to any New Year's parties.


Get drunk and spawn another cretin.


I'd think January would be one of the main things.


Beer.


Best answer, chosen by users.


Say "hi" to your ugly friend for me.


The war on Christmas just found its General Petraeus.


Something about killing your grandfather and having a baby, as I recall.


To murder people who say "yee-haw."


Kidnap the president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home