Sunday, December 21, 2008

All Things Christmas Is All Things Insane

I don't trust people who are this obsessive over anything, let alone Christmas.

Racist.


I use mine to protest Christmas.


"By the way, I banged your sister."


We let the kids throw whatever they want on the thing and then we just set it on fire.


Have you considered buying a tree?


Wait. The Princess Bride was a Christmas movie?


Move over Casablanca, here comes Will Ferrell in tights!


This is how mass murderers are made.


I go blind trying to read your post, you idiot.


Wasting time on a stupid forum about people who take Christmas way too seriously.


One night each year, Bono visits every home in Ireland and leaves a potato for every good little boy and girl. (Sorry Ireland, I couldn't resist.)


This insanity has just entered a whole new level of scary.


I haven't liked snow since it stopped being fun and started wrecking cars.


Optimus Prime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home