Sunday, July 27, 2008

AdultSpace, Part 2: The Pictures, Part 2

If your employers enter your MySpace, Facebook, and LiveJournal pages into their employment decisions, you'd better hope to God they don't come across your picture on AdultSpace.

ADULTSPACE!!


Dude, take a minute to wipe the Cheetos residue off your face.


There comes a time in everyone's life when fronting your gang shit just makes you look old and pathetic.


Someone please love me?


This guy looks like that overly nice church deacon that is discovered tricking women into having sex with horses.


"I would never stalk you!" he cries in desperation to her over the phone from outside her bedroom window.


I bet this guy is angry about having such a misshapen head.


Women, have you ever wanted a Scottish terrier that would actually understand what you're saying when you scream at it to shut up for one fucking minute; for the love of God, just shut the fuck up?


OH GOD, TURN OFF YOUR SEXY FACE!! YOUR SEXY FACE IS KILLING MY ERECTION!!


I think one of the indisputable laws of human nature is that only ugly people can be swingers. I have never seen a picture of a swinger that has made me want to put my dick in the same zip code.






Hey, who's the third wheel? God I hope it's not their mom.


Finally, this guy calls himself the Pleasure Master, so if you ever wondered what one looks like, here you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home