Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yahoo!Answers Your Burning Medical Questions

When you need an easy forum to ridicule at the last minute, Yahoo!Answers always delivers.

Nothing like being flabby and unhealthy as well as ugly. Chicks dig that.


Open wide for your hot train injection.


Let's see, it would have to be anything contagious or debilitating, so HIV, syphilis, hepatitis, gonorrhea, clamydia, herpes, scabies, homosexuality, intelligence, free will, and dissent.


Did he have his penis in your butt while all this was going on?


Seriously, guys, I need to know if I've got the right dealer.


I mean, Planned Parenthood would give me a free HIV test, but I figure fuck it; why leave the house?


"Honey, I took an informal poll, and it turns out you really do just not know what the hell you're doing."


Maybe your mouths are saying "yes" but your bodies are screaming, "No! Rape!"


I'm no physician, but I'm guessing that if your blood vessels are full of poop and babies, your body is pretty much fucked.


Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.


Somehow I think she'll find a way to manage with her condition in spite of your abandonment.


I mean, I've tried to read the instruction manual, but that thing's like 230 pages and it's translated from Japanese.


With practice, anything is possible. You should definitely keep right on trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsMelvin said...

Yet again, you remind me that I am surrounded my idiots. I'm moving to Canada.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home