Friday, May 02, 2008

Video Dump #18: Piano Madness!

This month I'm featuring a whole bunch of popular rock and heavy metal songs all reproduced almost perfectly on piano. Just pretend you're dining at Jumer's or shopping at Von Maur or something.

I'm going to get this party started with the video that inspired me to seek out all the others, Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song."


Here's the same kid doing "Feel Good Inc." by the Gorillaz. Rap on piano? He's got it down.


Whereas I loathe the Black Eyed Peas and the talentless blight against God that is Fergie, I have to admit that the piano version of "Let's Get It Started" is not that bad.


Of all the Tool songs this guy did, "Schism" is probably the most easily recognizable. I wish he would do "Sober," though.


So this guy cheats by singing the lyrics, and he's not that good at it, but the piano is dead on. It' can't be that easy to play The Who's "Baba O'Riley" anyway. He also does "
Won't Get Fooled Again" in its entirety.


For the Guns N Roses fans in my audience, here's "Sweet Child O' Mine". . .


. . .And "Welcome To The Jungle."


Do you know what I would call a girl who knows Maiden well enough to reproduce it that fast and that flawlessly on the piano? My wife. She just doesn't know it yet.


Finally, it can't be that hard to play U2 on the piano, but this guy does "With Or Without You" beautifully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home