Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun With Highlander

What is another show I know at least a little bit about? Well, this might be stepping a little bit too far out of the closet, but I've always been a big fan of Highlander: The Series. Unfortunately, the TVTome forum for Highlander: The Series contains only one page of threads, and most of them are about the shitty last movie and how shitty it was. However, I'm pressed for time this week, so it's what I'm doing. Sorry.

Because it would be boring to watch a bunch of disinterested guys detailing how pointless their lives are.


If no one ever died, how would the good guys kill the bad guys?


There's no way to know for sure, but something tells me this person probably doesn't buy into the whole Christianity thing either.


Spoiler: God is dead, and you will weep.


Wait. If I just snorted my Gold Bond powder… I must be wearing the most expensive diaper ever!


It's probably lupus.


Really? I thought it was the time Duncan jumped his motorcycle over Ritchie. AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!


Anyone who's traveled abroad knows that foreign language is just a lie the Liberal media pushes on us to make us believe we need schools to teach our children to make weird sounds.


It just popped out one day while I was masturbating.


They don't have to wait for the first one to flop before going to the next one. They keep brazenly making new ones with the full expectation of sheer failure. They're testing the limits of their relationship with the fans. I think that's what "There can be only one" means. There can be only one fan. The winner gets to make a baby with the star of his or her choice. Seriously, it's in their contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home