Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Video Dump #16

I don't care what the media corporations have to say about websites like YouTube. Free advertising is free advertising. There are several things I found this past month on YouTube that I will be buying. Only one is represented here; let's see if you can guess which.

I had to pull this off another website because it got yanked from YouTube, but I really wanted an Easter video so let's hope this works.
The website went through YouTube to embed it, so just click here to watch it at the website, or ignore it if it's too much trouble.

If this doesn't make you scared of clowns, nothing will.


George W. Bush sings "Sunday Bloody Sunday" in one of the most impressive dubs I've ever seen.


From the same guy, here's Tony Blair singing The Clash.


For Halloween, I posted Devin Townsend's "Vampira," and later I found the video for it. It's like some insane cross between a cheesy B movie and a Weird Al video, which means, of course, that it's awesome.


These guys made me actually like a Justin Timberlake song. That's no inconsiderable feat. At least, I like this version of it.


The album version of this song is epic. This live performance transforms it into something otherworldly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home