Sunday, February 24, 2008

Online Dating Guide, Part 15: Stupid Profiles 3

Just to prove that I'm not going to the dating sites just to look at the pictures, here are some more of the many ways in which a dating site profile can fail. Maybe I'm being too critical, but I would prefer my prospective mate not be a) stupid, or b) a whore. I'm starting to believe that might be asking too much.

Thank you for the wealth of choices.


Does that mean I get to whack her? Like, with a mallot?


The Internet isn't Pokémon. You don't gotta catch 'em all.


She's a rebellion of one.


She hasn't quite got the hang capitalism just yet, but she's trying.


Either "Rikbud" doesn't know how to use the Internet, or he's the ugliest woman ever.


I like how "Rikbud" put "genuinely" in parentheses. He doesn't want anyone masquerading as a female like he is.


How do I shot guns?


I love these two paragraphs. Together they reveal a great deal about the personality we're dealing with here. "I wanted to be a party whore all my life, but now I have to grow up and it sucks, but I don't want people to think I resent my babies for ruining my life."


Since this is a dating website, the proper sentence for the question mark to follow is "I look forward to hearing from you."


That sounds. . . disturbing. Do they crunch?


Remember Clerks 2? A large clitoris is pretty much just a small penis. It really doesn't help matters that JohnNiceguy2 looks like
Macaulay Culkin ready for hot, gay man-sex, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home