Sunday, February 17, 2008

Online Dating Guide, Part 14: Making Fun Of Stupid Pictures

Why do I still pretend this is actually anything more than an excuse to make fun of people's stupid dating site pictures and profiles? I haven't offered any actual advice since the third or fourth installment.

I wonder if she's aware that her high school yearbook picture looks almost like I imagine John Ritter would have looked had he joined Flock of Seagulls.


Okay, what is up with her giant head? Seriously, that is freaking me out.


I think this may be the first girl to ever find herself on
two separate posts. Not only did her profile make her out to be some sort of airhead, but why would this otherwise rather attractive girl choose to post a picture that makes her look like a Muppet that got punched in both eyes?


Wow. Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.


Is there any wonder that the president of the ACLU looks totally batshit crazy?


Boosters charged; she's about to blast off into space!


I remember this character from the Atari 2600.


Finally some fanboy's dream will come true when he scores a chance to date Spider-Man's girlfriend, Kirsten Dunst.


I'm not sure what this thing is supposed to be, but I'm almost certain the answer is nowhere close to "domesticated."


I was always taught we were supposed to respect our elders. . .


IT'S ON THE RAMPAGE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home