Friday, January 04, 2008

Video Dump #14: Hope You Like Music

Over the past week I spent a lot of time watching music videos on YouTube, so instead of anything I had originally planned, I present you with bunches and bunches of music videos.

First, I started off with one of my favorite animated bands, The Gorillaz. This is my favorite of their short films.


Here they are doing the "Safety Dance." The end is the best part.


From the same woman that put together "Safety Dance" comes the Gorillaz doing the classic "Ballroom Blitz."


Finally, just to show the versatility of their videos, the Gorillaz get dubbed with Beck.


The woman who did the "Safety Dance" and "Ballroom Blitz" dubs also put together a Weird Al Yankovic compilation set to the Robbie Williams song "Rock DJ."


Two things I now need to invest in: Korn albums and Sam & Max episodes.


No other reason for this than I just love this song and wanted to share. Purpendicular was one of the finest albums this band put out in a long, long time.


Finally, on the subject of Deep Purple, here's every prominent classic rock musician in England performing "Smoke on the Water" together. At the same time. Holy fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home