Sunday, January 20, 2008

Comic Strip Fun, Part 6

I think this is a first. I actually beat SomethingAwful to making fun of a web forum. Granted, I was nicer to the sad little losers than the SomethingAwful writer was because you never know when one is truly suicidal and not just faking it for attention. Still, yay for me.

For the first time since I believe they existed, Amazon.com sent me a notification email for a
new CD that I haven't already bought, particularly from Amazon.com, and that I might actually be remotely interested in. Hopefully Arjen Anthony Lucassen won't ruin it with horribly asinine lyrics. That is, after all, what he's good at.

Now that the news reel has finished, it's time for today's feature presentation! This one's going to be a sort of grab bag of different styles from previous editions, all contributed by different people. First, I'll start out with a couple from the Randomizer.






Now a few manipulated with the cat left in.







And the rest with the cat edited out.













Finally, the granddaddy of them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home