Saturday, January 05, 2008

Comic Strip Dump #6

A Softer World
I wish I could
head injury more often.
This is just so deliciously
wrong.

Basic Instructions
This comic has my
seal of approval.

Dilbert
Hahaha,
scapegoat!
I'm going to have to remember to try
this argument.
Quitters
sometimes win.

Get Fuzzy
So that's what an
insubordinance looks like!
Make sure you
decree in the designated areas.
Monkeys are nothing but
filthy plagiarists.
Here, Bucky and Satchel describe what happens during a
writers strike.

Least I Could Do
Boobs would make such a better weapon.
I'm going to start writing all my
faxes like telegrams.

Looking For Group
Hahaha,
"The Sword of Mostly Falsehoods!"

Sore Thumbs
Too many
movie references

Wondermark
Not only is this one great, but it involves a
weiner dog!

XKCD
Flies, emphasis on
lies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

If you like "A Softer World", you might also enjoy the webcomic, "Tiny Ghosts", which has similar sensibilities... http://www.tinyghosts.com

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home