Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Comic Strip Dump #5

A Softer World
Seems
reasonable.
I'm not necessarily pro-life, but I found this strip to be pretty fucking
clever.

Basic Instructions
This one has a couple of good punchlines in the middle two panels.

Chopping Block
Flies are cool because they provide us an excuse to enact mass genocide on an entire species. Is it still genocide when dealing with different species? Well, it is now.

Dilbert
Fuck you, Occam, I hope you choke on your
razor.
I wonder if this is how
God feels.

Get Fuzzy
It's not
the thought that counts.
Here, Satchel gets Bucky to
beat himself up.
Satchel is good at
randomness.
For some reason, seeing Bucky and Mac in those
human suits, plus the looks of abject terror on Rob's face, just make me giggle with mirth.
I rest
my case.

Insecticomics
What happens when sentient Transformers toys share an apartment with a
house cat.

Least I Could Do
Wrong definition of
strike.

Minimum Security
Prove that God answers your
prayers

Perry Bible Fellowship
Good Will Hunting in startling
real life!

VG Cats
This is why robots would make bad
babysitters.

Wondermark
You are not my
daughter.
This is pretty clever, and the worst part is, it could probably really
happen.

XKCD
A message from the Council of
Good Musical Taste, (or SHASTA, for short).
I got nothing for this. Just
click. It's funny.
We know why
those birds appear when she is near.
This is exactly how
troubleshooting works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home