Saturday, November 03, 2007

Comic Strip Dump #4

A Softer World
I've woken up feeling
this way before. I hope that's not why.
Talk about not having an outlet for your
anger.

Basic Instructions
The
fourth panel wins it.

Chopping Block
This would make an awesome addition to the Saw franchise.
What would happen if Butch made a cameo in
The Hills Have Eyes?

Dilbert
I was going to say something smartass, but fuck it,
this comic is magnus spectacular.
I have
someone like this where I work.
The fun continues
here.
YouTube is good for business.
Ratbert debunks one of my least favorite
sayings.

Get Fuzzy
I was debating on whether or not this was good enough to include, but the
second and third panels won it. Especially the third.
Here, Satchel
discusses his feelings with Bucky. A bunch of good punchlines in this strip.

Insecticomics
What happens when
Cenobites meet a Decepticon.

Least I Could Do
And now for something
completely different!

Sore Thumbs
WTF,
Goats?

Wondermark
Yeah,
this is pretty much how it is when you have regular customers.

XKCD
It is a real
problem, though.
I do
this all the time. I think it's just some inherent man thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home