Thursday, September 06, 2007

Video Dump #10

I basically only had two things for a video dump this month since my computer lost me the list of videos I had saved up just a couple weeks before the end of the month. Luckily, I have a bunch of video clips on my hard drive that I can sort through, most of which are still on YouTube. Of course, some of them are old and you may have seen them before, but I still greatly enjoy them.

This is the only one I still remember having had on the list, and it's only because I kept wanting to post it, but kept finding stuff to put it off in lieu of. A classic clip of Bill Cosby describing a trip to the dentist that has far too much truth in it. . .


Next is a music video that I've known about for years, but others might not have come across it yet. A parody of "Because I Got High" by Afroman, this is "Because We're Too White" by the Afromen. Listen closely for the side comments, they're probably funnier than the lyrics and the video antics. . .


I just happened across this video this morning and knew it was too good to pass up. The video for the punk industrial band Mindless Self Indulgence's song "Shut Me Up." This video is awesome and spectacularly choreographed. I am in love with it. He throws a baby through a dude's chest; tell me what is not to love. . .


Here are a few classic, old videos from years past that you may or may not have seen. Even if you have, watch again anyway for amusing nostalgia. First up: Cat herding. . .


If only football were always like this, it would be far more entertaining. . .


Okay, pay close attention to the kid running down the side of the court at the beginning of this clip. It'll be important in a few seconds. . .


Not talking is no way to communicate. . .


"You people are stupid! I'm fooling you and you don't like it! Fuck yooouuu!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home