Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Awesome Conversation

Me: You're probably telling the truth, but unfortunately the way the world has gotten, we can't take anybody at their word. Anybody. If President Bush walked through that door and said the same thing, we couldn't believe him.

Tasha: I wouldn't believe him because he's President Bush. . .

Josh: If President Bush walked through that door, I would leap over this counter and stab him in the eyeball.

Me: And they would kill you.

Josh: I would die for my country.

My updates may start getting more sporadic as I'm going to be investing more time into bettering my personal life over the next few weeks and won't have as much time to dedicate to writing articles. The
Internet Art Gallery will still be updated daily however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home