Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This Is Not Today's Actual Post

When it comes down to it, I'm too nice a person. I've posted about the ugly-ass, nappy dogs next door that spend all day long barking at such imminent threats as wind and snow, and how much they tear at my very last raw nerve, twice before. This morning, I came home, and apparently one of them had gotten out of his yard and came around to investigate the threatening presence of me in my own yard. Here, I have two options. Either I could say nothing and let this unclean excuse for a dog run around the neighborhood and possibly never find its way back to its home so its owner could wallow in his own irresponsibility, or I could be a compassionate human being and let him know his dog escaped. So what do I do? Of course I let him know that his dog has escaped. I'm too nice. If it were one of my cats, I'd be devastated, and I wouldn't want to put anyone else through that if I could at all help it.

Today's edition of the online comic "xkcd" was too brilliant not to pass up. You really need to pay this guy a visit, especially if you're a math or computer nerd.

IN UR REALITY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home