Thursday, March 15, 2007

Meme Filler: A to Z of Me

I'm in a really bad creative slump right now, and I don't know how long it will last. So here is a meme filler to pass the time until I might be able to generate some new content.

[A] - AVAILABLE: Technically yes, but reserved

[B] - BIRTHDAY: Veteran's Day

[C] - CRUSHING?: Definitely

[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Pepsi

[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My best friend Cass or my ex

[F] - FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP/BAND/SINGER: Too many to name, but Simple Minds have clawed their way to the top right now

[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy worms because you can tie them in knots

[H] - HOMETOWN: Rock Island, IL

[I] - INSTRUMENT(s): Pencil, computer (You didn't specify musical instruments)

[J] - JUICE: Grape

[K] - KILLED SOMEONE: The hell? Even if I had, I wouldn't admit it here.

[L] - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Wichita Falls, TX to Rock Island, IL

[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Banana

[N] - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 0

[O] - ONE WISH: Happiness

[P] - PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST: Uhhh, I think it was a job offer that was in no way suited for me.

[R] - REASONS TO SMILE: It's gonna get better. Soon.

[S] - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Journey - "Send Her My Love"

[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 2:50 PM

[U] - UNDERWEAR: Boxers

[V] - VEGETABLES: Corn, potatoes, various salad ingredients

[W] - WORST HABIT: Procrastination, anxiety

[X] - X-RATED MOVIES: Eh, boring

[Y] - YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: Cats, bunnies, ducks, penguins... Dogs are working their way down on my list

[Z] - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio, Snake on the Chinese zodiac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home