Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Postponement Of Yesterday

Sorry for the lack of update on Tuesday. It wasn't really coming together, partially on the account of me being really, really tired and dozing off in my chair. The creative process was something akin to:

"This isn't bad, but it needs more..."
"z z z"
"Hm. There was more I was going to say, but now I forgot."
"z z z"
"I don't like the way that sentence is worded."
"z z z"
"Shit, it's, like, ten o'clock. Oh well, if I sleep a little more, I can still crap this out before midnight."
"z z z"
"Okay, I feel totally refreshed now! Let's tackle this bastard!"
(Phone rings)
"Hello?"
"Are you coming in tonight?"
"Isn't this supposed to be my night off?"
"No, you're working tonight."
"This is Tuesday, right?"
"The schedule changed."
"What? No one told me! FUCK!! Okay, I'll be there in about ten minutes."

So with any luck, Tuesday's post will be up in a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home